Friday, March 10, 2006

Worlds Greatest Archer

I'm about to uninstall D&D online for the duration of finals, it's a fairly standard practice. My charcters will be preserved, and I've given the box with the CD to Kevin for safekeeping until tuesday. Before I do though I'm taking a moment to revel in my imaginary glory.

Kobold assault is a well known quest where you defend a stronghold from wave after wave of kobolds. What it boils down to is: "200 kobolds vs you 5 guys." I headed in, presumably being a backup healer. Bards can do all kinds of stuff, but they're mostly reguarded as backup healers. What my group didn't know is that I'm also the worlds greatest archer. I've put scores of rangers (a class intended to be an archer) to shame. For anyone who didn't agree, I give you a screenshot of xp report at the end of the quest.


For those of you who can't tell, there's a recording there that lists how many kills each person got. The important one is Zaftig:100.

Here's a zoomed in one.


The Greatest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home