Friday, March 10, 2006

The Sleeping Dragon Awakens

I got chineese food from china express for dinner tonight. Damn, I still haven't added the china express vs. china first rant. Anyway there's something horribly wrong going on here. And I finally realized why, and what for that matter.

MSG

I usually get the soup, occasionally I get not soup. This time I got both because It was supposed to be lunch and dinner. Well I've eaten most of the Beef with Broccoli, and now I've got a sharp pain in my stomach. Something akin to what I would expect had I lined my stomach with some form of acid.

Max, isn't your stomach technically lined with acid anyway.
Lined or filled at least.
Shut up.

This is of course the second act of chineese agression against the soverign nation of Maxonia. The first is that chineese made "Shogun" firework that hit me in the chest after firing improperly. It said it would go up and explode in a nice way. Instead it lit, fell over, and hit me in the torso and exploded in what was a thankfully a quite small way.

Remember China, Third times a war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home