Monday, April 03, 2006

File Not Found

Iwas channel surfing recently and saw a news broadcast on one of the major news stations.

"Did you ever spend $100 on a pair of jeans, For Your baby?"

It went on about the various designer items are buying for their infants.

Designer Items For INFANTS.

When I heard this I stuttered out truncatd profanity for about 5 words before I realized that I couldn't express my outrage verbally. I stuttered nonsensical fury briefly and then collapsed. I was litterally Knocked Down by how stupid this was. I collapsed right there at my desk. I think I may have overdosed on intellectual outrage.

I think more and more about buying a nerf bat and just patrolling the world beatting the stupidity out of people. I'm not sure how I'd get money for food or transport, but I assure you this would be a mission with Divine Imperitive, and that I would find a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home