Friday, June 09, 2006

Mort-gage

I'm getting fairly far along in this whole packing thing. I've got a lot of my errata sitting in boxes with partially torn cardboard indicating the areas where the lables "To Ted something, Lander 397" used to be.

Thanks Ted, your trash is my tool.

I think I've got it all under control now. I'll have two checked (My massive computer box and my big luggage carrier thing full of clothing etc.) and two carry on (my backpack and my laptop bag) and I think I can swing that. I've done it before anyway. The key is to not ask if it's okay, and be really hard to deal with if someone gives you shit.

Yeah I know, that's really mean, but there are times when I need to get things done damnit.

sitting here amongst the boxes and the chaos I'm reminded of a quote form the Senor Mortgage toon.

"Senor CardGage MortGage helped Consolidate my whole life into this Tiny Box, Thanks! Senor Mortgage!"

It's a great one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home