Friday, July 14, 2006

Important

A few very important notes.

Never leave food trash out. It attracts bugs.
It turns out I still fear roaches more then nosferatu fear the sun, or neocons fear change.
I need a new blowgun, mine is bent. My accuracy is off by something like 15%, I'd allow 5% due to a lack of practice, but each 3 or so percentage points means another dart to hit a roach, and those demon beasts move fast. You only get 3 or 4 total shots at it before it's vanished back to the 33rd layer of the abyss to plan further treachery.
Theres a roach somewhere in the house, probably somewhere in my room. For those of you that have seen my room will know that this means it has ample places to hide. I don't know wear it is, but I'm probably going to be in my bed at high alert taking blowgun shots at anything that makes any kind of sound for the next few hours.

If 2 hours pass and I haven't posted a "hail the conquering hero" post, assume that I'm on my bed huddled over in fear mentally composing a "Out of darts, surrounded by enemy, fear for life" post. And may God have mercy on us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home