Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Cure

This is going to sound kind of dumb, and it is, but falling back into an MMO, not as bad as once but still, old patterns, may have actually saved me.

A lot of my problems over the last few months relate to poor decisions made voluntarily, and it''s all based around a relationship that would've been beautiful if we'd ever met in person, and didn't live on opposite coasts, and a large number of other things. I've been trying for a while now to actually separate myself from her but... well. She's addictive, and when I find my mind wandering too often it's wandering towards her.

The readily available highly consuming distraction of the game, not to mention a circuit of places to be an escapist that won't wind up with us crossing our mutually starcrossed paths again, has given me an edge in getting some distance.

I feel like I have so much more to say, but every time I try to put that many simultaneous thoughts an emotions into the form of words all I can do is shake my head and let out a quick sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home