Friday, April 04, 2008

Regret

My brother one said something which I wholeheartedly agree with, even if I don't really follow it as strictly as I should. He said "Fast food is the worst food choice because you're paying a lot for something that's bad for you."

Now the 49 cent bean burrito argument aside, that's basically true, but I am, as always, vulnerable to impulse and something inside me said Wendy's. I really wish it hadn't.

This has nothing to do with Wendy's either. All in all I wholeheartedly support the institution, with my only point of contention being a very general complaint about the health of fast food in general.

What this does have to do with is me vomiting violently a few minutes ago after a period of prolonged gastrointestinal distress. I'll acknowledge that I have no formal medical training, but I'm fairly sure that's a bad thing.

I'm going to go lay down for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home