Friday, July 04, 2008

Hunger vs. Food Want

This is an issue that I've thought about a lot, and like all of the issues that I think about a lot I've done very very little about it. Until recently. I'm not sure what it is, but I've been much less hungry recently then I have been in the past. I've considered the idea that it's simply that I'm thinking much more about being hungry versus wanting food, but I also think that the medicines must have something to do with it. Resveritrol (SP) was found in people who were living longer due to starvation dieting, so maybe it has a retroactive appetite suppressant function. My regular sleep schedule allows me to make much more regular use of concerta, which has known appetite suppressing effects. Also, I'm up to 6 pills each morning. Centrum, one of those men's health multi-blends that I just think of as "Mascul-aid," fish oil, Resveritrol, Green Tea, and Concerta. I may just be filling up on pills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home