Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Silence Deafens

I was laying around just now, reflecting on a number of things, and a thought occur ed to me.

"I wish I could write on my blog without having to get up and go to the computer."

Before that though another much more relevant thought occur ed to me. I don't write in my blog nearly as often as I used to. I also play a lot less video games, and am out of the MMO cycle that does so many terrible things. The reason here is really quite simple. Commuting has added a notch of structure, that structure, along with my recent life changes, have improved my life in many ways that I'm not willing to talk about publicly on the Internet in a medium that is readily accessible by my parents. It's a good thing, it really is, it just leads me away from blogging. And when you think about it, that may be another good sign. Blogging has always had a few of the trappings of the Internet addiction / social isolation form of depression that is so common these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home