Monday, February 06, 2006

Murlocs

I’ve had one test in each of the hard subjects now, and I’ve finally learned something that I think I was probably told once.

Tests are Murlocs.

Let me explain. Back in world of warcraft there were all kinds of enemies to fight, and over time you learned that each type fought a little differently. Bandits run at 20% health, skeletons fear when attack by groups, demons curse them melee or use fire magic etc. Murlocs were different thought. Murlocs came at you from crazy far away, fought with amazing tenacity, had a wide and varied skill set, called allies, and were just generally annoying. There were tricky little pricks who knew just how to screw you over.

Homework tends to be like fighting regular creatures. Not easy, but not aggravatingly tricky. Tests, however, are murlocs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home