Thursday, April 27, 2006

Conveyance

I've recently acquired speakers. It's renewed my interest in music. Part of me is worried how much stimulus I draw from songs like "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" and "Feur Frei" but whatever unholy indicators you can draw from that are cancelled out by how much I enjoy songs like "Bumble Bee" and "Mr. Wonderful."

What would be most terrifying is the conclusion drawn from someone who enjoys both of those. Remember that the one who listens to angry music may be violent, but he's still mentally stable. The berserker isn't the best maniac, the berserker with the my pretty pony Bonnet who gets his homicidal orders from the trix rabbit is by far the crazier of the two.

This reminds me of something too. In my post gaming increased madness state (it's come to a balance BTW) I'm more prone to laughing to myself externally. It's part of the running theme that madness liberates my internal dialogue from it's internal component.

So before I was a giant dark person who walked around not looking at anything with a look that most people interpret as depression.

Now I'm a giant dark person who walks around not looking at anything in particular grinning to himself.

Which do you think is crazier?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home