Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lol

It turns out I'm not the only on on the blessed network that appreciated MC frontalot. For those of you who aren't familiar he's one of the best amongst the Nerdcore. Most well known for using the common hip hop tool of sampling, but rather then sampling things like Biggie or Grandmaster Flash, he has samples from things like The Simpsons, or Mel Gibson movies. The thing he does best though is kamikaze comedy. I mean, look at his name. I found another which I thoroughly enjoy, and am hence posting here because... Because I damn well feel like it. It's only one line, but it's nerdcore genius. Not only is it clever, but it serves the key purpose of all nerd culture which is to mock the anti-parallel culture, and while it could be said that mocking hip hop is too easy, it's not easy to do with sublty.

Sought skinny little beats but retuned with the fat of the land
Now I got a swollen hip hop gland
I suffer Hypocondria I think my beats is sick
Don't trip don't trip don't tri- tra-tri-trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home