Monday, June 05, 2006

Sig

When I used to post in forums as Slyz, and whenever I send an e-mail as Slyz, I used to use a certain tag line or Signiture as they're known in forums. Recent events demanded I reform it, and I did. I place it here as part of my memory

The opinions of Slyz do not necesarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot stabbed raped or converted to Mormaisim while interacting with Slyz. Slyz should only be used as per instruction, should only be taken orally, and should never be mixed with drugs alcohol or M80 firecrackers. Slyz only availible while supplies last, and only at participating locations, all points of this contract subject to change without reason. Prices and participation may very see store for details some assembly required some restrictions may apply. Batteries not included.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home