Saturday, September 23, 2006

Drowning In The Same Damn Sea

My phone rings it's inentionally sterile "Beep! Beep!" non-musical ringtone.

"Hi I'm from volt gametesting calling for Max Willson..."
"Oh hey. This is for the Nintendo of America testing right?"
"Actually this is a diffrent service, we want you to test for the X-Box 360"

Damnit! Where were these people 3 weeks ago when I didnt' have a job? Also how is it that I can say that I've been playing video games since I was four and major corporations will think that's a good thing. Man, suddenly I'm Mr. Freakin Popular.

I still don't know what I'm going to do, but now that I've got TWO gametester options on the table I can say one thing for certain.

Screw Quiznos.

I let you know how it works out when and if it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home