Thursday, April 05, 2007

Misc

There's a bizarre visual problem that you get immediately after switching between glasses and contacts. Your vision is still fine, but the way you have to focus on things is slightly different. It's self correcting. I assume I have two sets of learned behaviors, or perhaps the correction is so small that you can learn the new form within an hour, but for that hour everything is slightly off when you first look at it. I can't think of any good way to describe it to the average person, but it feels like my targeting algorithm is off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the same for me when simply using my glasses. Shift in focal point, since contact lenses (and natural lenses) are directly at the front of the eyeball.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home