Friday, April 17, 2009

Surreal

Wednesday night I had a pretty vicious nightmare.  It ended up costing me a lot of sleep, and a lot of mental clarity, and hence costing me Thursday.  

While walking around Thursday I get good news, and my mood turns up, and exactly as it did the wind caught a nearby tree perfectly and I found myself walking through a cloud of cherry blossoms.  

Thursday night I had a dream that the rain was never ending, and I had to go to the top of a mountain and part the clouds.  

Friday morning I wake up and the sky is exactly as it was in my never ending rain dream.  I walk to class with an odd feeling of destiny.  On the way back I look up and realize I'm standing exactly on the dividing line of the sky.  If I turn right I see sun and clear skies.  If I turn left I see thick grey clouds stretching off into forever.  I had to turn left to go home.  

Later during the day today what could be called the opening scene of the nightmare I had Wednesday takes place.  I can't call it a prophetic nightmare yet, but if I'm a wanted murder tomorrow morning then at least I'll go out knowing that I had the worlds most horrible superpower before I died, which will happen on Sunday, if the nightmare is right.  

I was laying around reading, calming myself, when a countdown timer on my smart phone went off.  I didn't set a countdown timer.  I grabbed my knife, looked around, checked the apartment, checked a lot of other things.  It seemed like it was for nothing.  I think I'm going to learn soon that someone died at that exact moment, roughly 3:20 p.m. PST.  

Needless to say I'm a bit freaked out by all this.  The amount of surreal coincidence is getting too high for even my tastes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home