Monday, June 08, 2009

Housing Misc

-How is it that a house can have this many spiders, and still get the occasional group of flies. It seems like one group or the other would just win.

-In a month I need someone to make sure that I'm not still "looking into getting carpeting installed" because I have a bad feeling that we'll end up sitting in our equally unfinished basement three years from now, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let that happen.

-The garbage service guys better get busy. Our garage can only hold so much.

-I have a feeling I'll be learning a lot about drywall this summer. And about the joys of buying new shirts. Which reminds me, if you see me doing any housework in my blue and black "extraordinary times" shirt STOP ME. I love that shirt.

-I moved my computer into a more public space partially because of our home theatre plans, but mostly because I wanted to get out of the habit of lurking in my lair all the time. It worked, but it makes me remember why I liked having my computer in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home