Monday, June 05, 2006

Slain

I finished my physics final. I think I did pretty well, it was nearly entirelly conceputal which was good because I have the concept's down more then the math, but it was also heavily multiple choice which is bad because it's easy to make a small mistake somewhere in 8 steps of conceptual reasoning and come out with something very similar to the correct awnser. I'll have to wait and see. I'm going to go nap, and then rest, watch the daily show, sleep, and then begin studying for psych.

Non-Cumulative. The best 1 1/2 words in the english language.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home