Friday, January 25, 2008

Misc

-The code reds were buy 2 get 2 free for the long refrigerator boxes. It was a good deal, even if it strained my arms carrying them all home, but I am so sick of code red.

-My phone charger is busted, or my phone won't take chargers, IDK, I'm working on it, but it's hard to get my phone to charge.

-Fun Fact: Statisically speaking, You have herpes.

-It was kind of neat hearing the kink community panel speak. The most amusing part though, by far, was how they introduced themselves. It's a pretty standard formula. "Hi I'm name, orientation, gender, S&M role." For example, one of the key speakers was "Hi I'm Russel, Bi Male Switch."

-One more note about the panel. They're all Bi switch. I wonder if those two go together.

-Fun with numbers. The US has the highest rate of STIs in the industrialized world, and in aggregate College Students have a higher occurrence of STIs then prostitues. The most rapidly growing demographic for the spread of STIs? Teenagers. And the leading cause of death for those 25-44? That's right, Sexually Transmitted Infections. I think it's quite clear that our society is fucked up when it comes to, well, fucking, and the practices associated with it.

-I'm studying for my tests monday, and while I've been collecting a lot of "Thoughts I never thought I'd have" as per my recent classes, I've just acquired my first compound TINTIH. I call it compound because both parts of the thought are themselves TINTIH. It is "Guh, let's stop talking about female ejaculation and go back to talking about the plight of the developing world."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home